Great starter condo in convenient Leesburg location! Spacious and ready to be moved in: 2 nice sized bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms with a cozy fireplace in the living room. Entire condo has been freshly painted - soft blue/grey. Easy to care for Laminate hardwood floors. Owner replaced all polybutylene pipes. 2 Assigned Parking Spaces with guest parking. Close to Costco, Home Depot, restaurants, downtown Leesburg, Ida Lee, easy access to Route 15 and Route 7. Fox Chase Owners Association Condo fee includes water, sewer, trash and access to the in-ground community pool located at the Exeter Stone Clubhouse
Condo, Other, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Public Septic System
984 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Club House
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price