Welcome home to this rare find in Potomac Station on a cul-de-sac comes with 5 bedrooms up and 3.5 baths. So much thought has gone into easy maintenance with Hardie siding, newer hvac, gutters, roof, irrigation system, newer hardwood flooring, updated wrought-iron and wood staircase, motorized foyer chandelier, a 2-foot larger garage and master bath, and more. Huge unfinished basement with rough-in plumbing awaits your design. If you prefer gas cooking, the gas line is there so just switch out the cooktop. So much value and close to shopping, dining, and commuter roads. This home is over 3,300 sq ft on two levels and has been pristinely maintained. This home has location, condition and very thoughtful updates so don't miss seeing!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,368 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
JOHN W. TOLBERT JR.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Washer, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts, Tennis Courts, Club House, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)