Accepting backup offers. In-town living with private lot! Perfect location in the heart of downtown Historic Leesburg, within walking distance to Morven Park and Ida Lee Recreation center! Minutes to all commuter routes. Warm and inviting single family home on quite Street. Lovely property on 1/3-acre lot with Cul-de-sac location and 2 car garage. Main level freshly painted and hardwood floors sanded and refinished September 2022, updated light fixtures, recessed lighting, hardwood floors throughout and large bedrooms sizes. Family room with brick fireplace has custom bookshelves. Open kitchen with granite countertops, newer stainless-steel appliances, brand new stove, custom tile flooring and wine cooler. Large, fenced backyard with lots of privacy, mature trees, spacious deck, and storage shed. Updated baths with granite countertops and custom tile flooring. Primary suite with double vanities and large walk-in closet. Finished walk-up basement with full bath, wet bar and large den that can be used for storage space or an additional bedroom. Freshly sealed driveway.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,928 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
FRANCES HAZEL REID
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price